England is somewhere that I have longed to go, ever since I was
a kid. My mom and I have always enjoyed watching old English movies together,
and the picturesque scenery and life style has given me the desire to travel
there and learn more about it. Whether I were to just travel to see London itself,
or extend my travels to the country life as well, I would enjoy every second of
this adventure. The climate in England is similar to Michigan’s climate, warm
summers and mild winters, which is why I would rather travel in the summer. It wouldn’t
be much fun to travel to such a beautiful place in the cold weather and it
wouldn’t be too hot during the summer months to walk around and enjoy what it
has to offer. Sunday, October 30, 2016
Post #7 "England"
England is somewhere that I have longed to go, ever since I was
a kid. My mom and I have always enjoyed watching old English movies together,
and the picturesque scenery and life style has given me the desire to travel
there and learn more about it. Whether I were to just travel to see London itself,
or extend my travels to the country life as well, I would enjoy every second of
this adventure. The climate in England is similar to Michigan’s climate, warm
summers and mild winters, which is why I would rather travel in the summer. It wouldn’t
be much fun to travel to such a beautiful place in the cold weather and it
wouldn’t be too hot during the summer months to walk around and enjoy what it
has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
England sounds like a great place to go! I'm with you though ya have to go in the summer time.
ReplyDeleteI really want to go to England now! I wish Saginaw and other nearby cities would focus more on architecture work, to give the cities a more unique look. Everything looks too cookie-cutterish.
ReplyDelete